- Ericsson to close down telecom cable business 22 May 2013 | 10:11 am
- Telefonica: The consultative cloud services sale 21 May 2013 | 3:33 pm
- BitTorrent traffic dropping sharply in US, as VOD wins favour 21 May 2013 | 2:38 pm
- EC’s super-fast broadband estimates challenged 21 May 2013 | 1:43 pm
- Vodafone sees 90 per cent drop in full year profit 21 May 2013 | 9:35 am
Leveraging VDSL2, Vectoring and Pair-Bonding to Deliver Cost-Effective Superfast Broadband
The continued growth of bandwidth hungry broadband services is driving operators to invest in Next Generation Access technologies.
High on their list of priorities is the need for an efficient increase in bandwidth, at a very low cost and with an extremely rapid coverage. DSL acceleration technologies represent an accessible and realistic opportunity to achieve these goals.
DSL Acceleration 2013 will showcase real-life case studies from the operators that deploying DSL acceleration technologies to ensure the efficient delivery of broadband services. The aim of the event is simple: to provide the tools and information needed to optimize your copper assets, in order to maximize QoS whilst effectively controlling your costs.
This year the industry will see some brand new VDSL2 and vectoring commercial rollouts and we are excited about presenting some of them to you. We aim to ensure that you leave this event with fresh and new ideas both technical and strategic.
- Discover how the Broadband Race is changing and the new thinking which is placing DSL firmly back on the Superfast Broadband Roadmap
- Compare Enhanced DSL with Copper and Fibre Broadband Offerings to ensure your broadband solution is the best for your customers
- Learn how bonding, vectoring, g.fast technology and other future DSL enhancements are improving QoS whilst meeting the requirements of Bandwidth-Hungry Services and Applications
- Innovative 'Thinktank' sessions with industry leaders to summarise the key conference findings and prompt discussion about the realistic future of DSL
- Research Presentations from the leading Analysts presenting their findings from recent research projects on DSL
Great opportunity to touch the reality of the marketAD, Exfo
Opportunity to hear latest industry trends & meet high level representativesCSM, ZTE
Very enriching event! I really appreciated the well balanced mixture of the presentations (technical/practical/business)NDC, Sagemcom Broadband
It was a good event which gave a platform to the operators all over the globe to discuss their experiencesSH, du
Great networking, a facelift of my knowledge of the DSL areaEO, Teliasonera